Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Scammers Found

I have been approached by several scammers here are their names and what site they came from:


Michael Zingle ID #402188 the address he listed was a bank in Riverside, CA
He lists himself as a widower with a son


Jeff Zingle ID # 401380


Jac Zingle ID # 98157 the address he listed is the Indianapolis Airport


And finally
Demond Dallas International Art Dealer, Are you Interested? a Facebook application Demond.dallas@Rocketmail.com says he is from New York, originally from Alberta, Canada has a definite accent. Here is the chat I had with him:


debimarzoline: Hello
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: How are you doing today sweetie ..
debimarzoline: What time is it there in Nigeria?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Well its 12:58am now sweetie
debimarzoline: Why do you keep calling me sweetie?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Well its befits you and if you dont like it then its okay ..
debimarzoline: I prefer Debi, if you don't mind
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Okay if you say so then ...
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: So tell me how was your day today and what did you do dear ..???
debimarzoline: I worked but it was a bad day b/c my car was hooked..
debimarzoline: What about you sell anything?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Lol Not yet sweetie and am online here to buy some accent art works not sell them here Okay ..
debimarzoline: Why do you refer to them as accent art work?
debimarzoline: Like its a company name.
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Well they really accent sweetie,Most of them are same age as me sweetie .
debimarzoline: And if you are buying online why are you there?
debimarzoline: Isn't all works of art accents?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: No am not buying anything online sweetie ,
debimarzoline: Not yet sweetie and am online here to buy some accent art works not sell them here Okay . But you just wrote this...
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Its will be art and sculture soon and its a good chance to buy art works here and have them exported over to the states Okay .
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Lol ..
debimarzoline: Then what, seel them to art collectors?
debimarzoline: So you specialize in ethnic art?
debimarzoline: Were you an art history major in college?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: No i own a small art Galleria so i will have them exported there and i have clients that find my art works interested,So i sell to them to make more profits and its really a good bussiness sweetie ..
debimarzoline: Really, i wouldn't think so in this depressed economy.
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: yes sweetie ..
debimarzoline: Which college did you attend?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: I attended phoneix college and you ..??
debimarzoline: University of Nevada Reno
debimarzoline: You attended an online school?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Ohh Okay thats nice and no why all this questions now huh ..???
debimarzoline: Because I run a blog that I am collecting information for...
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Ohh Okay ..
debimarzoline: Phoenix College has a great fine arts program
debimarzoline: But its mostly performing arts.
debimarzoline: Didn;t they have a better school in Alberta, CA where you are from?
debimarzoline: So tell me about your Galleria?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Well i resided here then and i loved my school years .
debimarzoline: That is funny b/c that is what they call malls in LA...
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Its a normal galleria as user,Care to see my galleria ..???
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Lol .
debimarzoline: But it is an art gallery, no?
debimarzoline: You host shows for upcoming artists and broker deals for collectors, that sorrt of thing?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Yes dear .
debimarzoline: Do you ever deal in Southwest art such as Pena?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Well my clients are world wide like i got clients in canada,rome,Paris and Italy and most of them are from the states .
debimarzoline: So you are saying you have clients in Europe, Canada and the US?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Yes dear ..
debimarzoline: What about Asia and Finland?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Am a man of few words,But i really know how to treat a woman good..
debimarzoline: What do you think of Pena's work?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: No dear,I have never done any deal with them sweetie ..
debimarzoline: I bet you do.
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Lets talk about your bussiness now sweetie ..
debimarzoline: My business is people
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: what do you do and how long have you been on it Milady ..???
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Yeah i know ..
debimarzoline: I work in law enforcement, rehab.
debimarzoline: IC's that sort of thing...
debimarzoline: And I love it.
debimarzoline: Hello? are u there?
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Am back sweetie,went to get a glass of water .
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: I see thats a nice job you have there sweetie and am glad you like what you do ..
debimarzoline: Yep, love busting those bad guys.
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: I see ,..Lol
debimarzoline: There is nothing more rewarding then to bust up crime rings that take advantage of women and children
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Yes dear you right and then me do you investigate past muders and all taht ..???
debimarzoline: I do a little international work myself.
debimarzoline: No, mostly fraud cases.
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Really i see so you very well away of fraud cases,Tell me more sweetie ..
debimarzoline: You know all of the scams out on the internet, it is out of control. But we are getting them one by one.
debimarzoline: In fact I am working on a case right now.
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: I see thats a nice one dear and you wont believe it,Last year alone i lost 12000 dollars to the scamm art and its really hurts,But am over it anyway ..
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Ohh i see tell me more about it if you dont mind sweetie.
debimarzoline: Really tell me about that?
debimarzoline: Wow, your Canadian accent is really coming out.
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Well it some lady i meet online here,Thats made me feel she really did loved me and wanted to start a new bussiness and needed my help and thats she will pay be back when she came to the Us to see me cos she was in the Uk by then and when i did help her,she came to ask for more money and i refused to help her and thats was the last time i heard from her ever again ..
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: lol
debimarzoline: Really, that happens to women ALL of the time, especially with foreign men.
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: I see .
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: Tell me if i was in a situation like that,would you be of help to me at all ..????
debimarzoline: I don't know how these people can be live with themselves or sleep at night...it is no different than coming into your home and stealing from you.
debimarzoline: No, I absolutely would not.
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com is typing...
demond.dallas@rocketmail.com: and why is that ..???
debimarzoline: Except I refer to them as Emotional Rapists and sociopaths.
debimarzoline: B/c they gain your trust, then steal from you and that is just dispicable.
debimarzoline: And you should NEVER send money to someone you have just met online and not in person...as I know it is always a scam.
Still drinking your water?
debimarzoline: But enough about me...
Did you try INTERPOL?
I think he choked on his water, the poor dear!!


Okay, I am lying to them now but its my way of making sure they are scammers.

1 comment: