Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Story Part VI

I need to add a few more scammer behaviorisms that I may have forgotten, those pictures of him or her you have received are not them and therefore when you ask to use Skype so you can feel closer to your scammer there will be a reason he or she can't...Tony's was while he had heard of Skype his computer was not set up with a camera, in fact his "daughter" had to  show him how to use Yahoo chat...how sweet is that? Before you fall into the trap question EVERYTHING because once you are hooked you will justify everything you are told. You will justify behaviour to yourself and everyone that cares about you.


On the morning of June 29, 2010 I received a frantic phone call from Inessa whose world is crashing down around her because she has not received the money from her dad through her uncle (remember, I was set up for this by the angry phone call from Tony earlier). As soon as I can I call Tony about the call from Inessa and he is shocked  and didn't know she would go behind his back and call me. I talk to Inessa again on the phone because I have told Tony I need to know why she needs tthis money in such a hurry, so I get the following email:






MY DAD IS MAD @ ME Inessa Alves to you - Jun 29
 
Hi Debbie,







Thank you for listening to me. I need the money for the following;






1.summer fee


2.accomodation fee


3.project/research work(i am behind my colleagues)


4.Phone(with the phone you too can call me)


5.i have other personal needs i just can't tell you.To be honest i need 3,000 pounds,but with 2,000 pounds i can sort out my pressing needs and the others can wait till the money my dad send gets to me.I am sorry to be a burden, i promise to send you the money back as soon as i receive my money.






My dad is mad at me for asking you to help out(i've been crying since)I'm so sad and miserable






Thanks and God bless


Inessa


Being the good almost step-mother that I am I agree to take more money out of my savings account, go to Western Union and send her the 2000GBP, I also write her an email about how I work for the government and don't make very much money and this is the last time I can send her any. I try to make her feel better too because she has been crying on the phone and her dad is mad at her and I get a reply to my email that simply says "Thank You". Later that night I get home and email her to see if she has gotten the money because there is an 8 hour difference in time zones, right after I send the email I get a phone call from Western Union asking me all these questions about my relationship with the recipient and if I have ever met the person I am sending the money to, what the money is for, etc. The agent doesn't like the answer to my questions and says it sounds like a scam and they will be refunding my money and all service fees which I can pick up the next day. I immediately email Inessa and let her know what has happened and that I am sorry but I tried to send her the money. I then call Tony and get him online to explain what happened, eh tells me don't worry Inessa will understand and I tell him I don't think she will...my exact words were "she told me her world was crashing down around her. does that sound like someone that will understand?" I tell him the Western Union agent suggested if this is legit I should send the money to the school and she can get it from them, Tony tells me he will have Inessa get me that information first thing in the morning...we then go on and have our loving nightly chat.


The next morning I have this email waiting for me:


June 30, 2010


Damn western union,they can be a pain in the ass sometimes.



I dont like dealing with my school,when money is sent tru the school,it takes like 2 or 3 days go get it from them,one has to go tru too many clearance and above all sometimes some of the school welfare staff make do with the money,it has happened a couple of times to some students.My dad is aware of this facti cant beleiev he didn't tell you.Besides i dont want people knowing that money has been sent to me,i want to keep low profile after everything that has happened.






Please,please please go to another western union outlet and send 1,000 pounds,then go to a money gram outlet,they are mostly found in wall mart or post offices.You can check where to find their offices online (www.moneygram.com)it is like western union too,kindly send the other 1,000 pounds through them,this is what my dad does sometimes when he is having problems with western union,you can confirm from him.If my dad hadn't close my bank account we wont be having these problems.Please talk to him about setting up an account for me,i know he listens to you






Thank you so much. am eargerly waiting,i can't stand having another bad day


Your daughter


Inessa


No, Dear Debbie, no Dear New Mom, in fact no salutation at all...just the facts, m'am! And signed your daughter...that was a bit much! And she knows so much about sending money, what a savvy girl, can't get around a little robbery but...well, you know. So, I am like ooookay and I run around town like a crazy person making all these arrangements, so we can have our peace (Tony's words). And then ....July 1, 2010


Hi Debbie,







You are a life saver,i have picked up the money.I can't thank you enough,God bless you






Inessa


Apparently, since she has the money, we are no longer related...ahh well, such is life. Then I get the details of my love's arrival:


July 4, 2010 Heading of Air France


Name: Dr. Anthony Mathew Alves



Departing from : London, Heathrow (LHR) - United Kingdom


Arriving in : Reno, Tahoe Intl (RNO) NV - United States of America






Departure flight : Tuesday, 20 July 2010






















Flights details










All times shown are local times.


Flight/Aircraft Departs Arrives Flight time


Tuesday, 20 July 2010 at 8:15 PM Tuesday, 20 July 2010 at 10:25 PM


AF1181 *


319 London, Heathrow (LHR) - United Kingdom


Terminal 4 Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France


Terminal 2E


01h10mn


Connection Connection time : 12h35mn






Wednesday, 21 July 2010 at 11:00 AM Wednesday, 21 July 2010 at 2:10 PM


AF8990 *


767 Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France


Terminal 2E


Salt Lake City (SLC) UT - United States of America


Terminal 2 11h10mn


Connection Connection time : 01h05mn






Wednesday, 21 July 2010 at 3:15 PM Wednesday, 21 July 2010 at 3:43 PM


AF8733 *


CR9 Salt Lake City (SLC) UT - United States of America


Terminal 2 Reno, Tahoe Intl (RNO) NV - United States of America


01h28mn


* Flight AF8990 is operated by Delta Air Lines on behalf of Air France.


* Flight AF8733 is operated by Delta Air Lines on behalf of Air France.


Non-smoking flight.


Total flight time : 13h48mn


Connection = change of aircraft, terminal, or airport.


I am so excited I can hardly stand it....now I can plan when to pick him up and my vacation days and what to wear and where to stay...Yay! And this email on the same day:


Thats what i wanna do,sail away with you to an undying land.... i love you so much...



i am leaving IRAN Saturday July 18th 2010... to the UK,from the UK i will come straight to you as you can see from my flight details... which means i have just 14 more days here wow... this awesome. I will be rounding up my work this week by the special grace of God my love






Thank you for everythimng,you support,understanding,patient,care and above all your love


You are everything to me and i cant wait....






Your hubby who cant wait


Tony


I let him pick the hotel and he insists on making all of the arrangements, such a gentleman, I get this email:


July 7, 2010
Sweetheart.. i have missed you so very much... i tried to book the hotel in Tahoe but couldn't i later realized i have maxed out my CC. Kindly book for two days, then when i come i can make the rest bookings OK







I love you and it is 14days to my comming


i am anxious and excited,love you so much






Yours 4 ever


TOny


Really, seriously!!?? Well, the laugh was on him I didn't have to spend any money just used my credit card to hold the room!


As you can see July is turning out to be very exciting, expensive and draining and that is before the real test begins...


July 9, 2010 


Sweetheart i can't in good conscience keep lying to you,everything is not OK down here,



during of 'em days of testing the dental chairs,7 out of the 100 dental chairs got burnt due to an electrical spark and bad wiring...The thing is i am to pay for the Dental chairs






My client claim's that the dental chairs were not insured,and according to the contract i sign i am to pay for any major damage if any during the course of my work .... i have held series of meeting with them ,making them understand that the i have transfered bulk of the initial 50% payment they made to me back home and what i have left with will not be enough to get those 7 dental chairs,they should kindly give me some money out of my $170,000 balance so i can make payment for the dental chairs,and get done with the JOb,but they are refusing...






I am so mad,frustarted and miserable,i don't want anything to keep me here more than necessary.I have instructed my uncle to sell one of my SUVs(Nissan Infinity QX56) so that money will be available for me to procure the dental chair and get done with


Hopefully by monday i will have everything sorted out OK,I want to do the right thing that's why i am telling you and i dont want to betray the trust you have in me.






I love you with my life


Your husband who is comming in 12 days


Tony


Same day:


I will get it sorted out and i will be with you that is a promise. Oh my uncle will wire the funds to the dental chair company in Spain,and they will send the chairs tru cargo air....






















I love you,


Tony


And that night, I find I finally getting some of my money back (NOT)


Hi Debbie,




How are you doing,i receive words from my uncle last nite that i will be receiving the funds on monday,i am so happy.Can i send your money to you through western union and with the same name you use in sending me money?please confirm






Thank you so much for everything,you've been very supporting






Your daughter


Inessa


And we are related again!


More of July coming up...


But now I word from me....My passion is to get the word out about these EMOTIONAL RAPIST scammers and I will be posting this wherever I can when I have completed the series...some of the sites are charging for this kind of service which I find appalling so what I am proposing is that any woman who wants these scammers off the internet please send me $1.00 so I can continue to fight this unspeakable crime against women who only want love in their lives. My email address again is Debi1954@aol.com

2 comments:

  1. WOW Deb what a MESS!!! I am reading this and just shaking my head. You are a gentle soul and it kills me that there are A$$*%#@$ out there to take advantage of you! You go with the blog! It reads like an exciting novel. Easy to see how you could get hooked. Maybe you should write and publish a novel of your experience. My mother in law got sucked into the overseas lottery scams. She was sending money everywhere! We had to do an intervention of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm... This is just wrong... and it is just toooooo mind boggling.. It amazes me that this works.... Scum is the only word I can think of to describe these people...

    ReplyDelete