Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MY Story Part V

Let's recap romantic scammer behavior before I move on: there is usually a death in the family (to make you feel sorry for them), they are always GOD fearing people and (this is a biggie) they are EMOTIONAL RAPISTS (ty LC). Whether the scammer is a man or a woman their target (or mark) is someone who hasn't been in a relationship in awhile, has an understanding/caring nature and is possibly lonely but doesn't know it until they show up in your life. And above all they worship money and nothing else, not you and certainly not God. This is what makes then sociopaths, they have no heart, soul or conscious at least that they are in touch with and they will say and do anything to gain your trust and your money, apparently they have no other skills to make a living.


I was scammed by the best of them and I will be giving out a Tony Awards (ty RF) for their performances even when it got pretty lame at the end before everything fell apart.


It is now June 11-21 and I am on an Alaskan cruise, to add insult to injury I have bought almost $300.00 in internet minutes on the ship so I can talk to my love every evening. I get the following email from Inessa:


June 18, 2010
Good morning Debbie,i just wanted to say hi,i hope your cruise is going fine.







Inessa


I guess she is keeping in touch, a girl of few words. And from Tony:


June 14, 2010


Dear Debbie,







I know there's an ocean between us,


and I wish that it weren't true,


for every day when I arise,


I yearn to be with you.


Though a lot of distance lies between us,


you are always in my mind and my heart,


And every night beneath the stars,


I pray for the day we'll never be part.






Every day i think about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I am thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I am thinking about you.


I know soonest we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you for 6years...... now that I have found you I will never let go. I love you so much, Debbie!!






Good morning,do have a wonderful day


Yours forever,


Tony


I am so excited, my love, has written me a poem! About a month later I find some of these my love letters from Tony verbatim (only the names have been changed) on a scammer website called Pigbusters.com. His explanation is he has looked up love letters online to show how he feels and edits them for us and he points out that is not a crime and I point out it is if it is straight out of the fraud handbook! But I will get to that.


Tony LOVES soccer, his favorite team is Arsenal, he loves the Gunners! And the World Cup starts while I am on the cruise so we talk about soccer and sooo many other things, politics, world problems, Persian rugs...he can talk to me about anything, he loves that!


June 19, 2010


Sweetheart i just wnat you to know that my love for you is UNCONDITIONAL AND UNDYING... i miss you so much and i am so happy not just becaus eyou wil soon be back home but because next month i will be in your long waiting loving arms







Yours alone


Tony


I posted this letter because Unconditional and Undying appeared in another love letter in the scammer archive of love letters.


This one is from June 10, 2010 before I left on my vacation...didn't want to lose the gravy train:


My Dear Debbie







When I chat with you online, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.






Every day I wake up thanking God for you.It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat. Your sweet voice lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and i know your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.






Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for accepting me. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, will be the easiest decision I will ever make.






Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.






You are my future,my wife and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will finally be forever when we are married






I LOVE YOU


Your husband in waiting


Dr Anthony Alves


As I look at this letter now I am like YUCK!, when I looked at it then I thought, Am I missing something here?


I got home from my cruise and the money Tony had supposedly wired to Finland to his uncle for Inessa is still not there, it was supposed to take a week and when I was gone we discussed it. The money I had sent her was just to tie her over until her dad's money arrived. He had sent her 5000 GBP. On the morning of June 29, 2010 I wake up to a voice mail from tony ranting about the Iranian bank system and how mad and angry he is that his uncle still has not received the funds he has sent. But prior to this I get this email:


June 28, 2010


Dear Debbie,







Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.






It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more cum next month. And it might also be the little things ... the way you walk and all your actions.






I receive so much joy just by talking to you and hearing your voice. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.






Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter(especially on a day like this,that these damn Iranian are pissing me off). But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.






Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.I LOVE YOU


Good morning sweetheart,do have a stressfress monday






Your husband


Mathew


This is another of those pat scammer letters and I am beginning to see a pattern. I either get an email like this or a phone call just to say how much he loves me right before a request for money.


More to come...yeah, it gets worse!

9 comments:

  1. Good grief.... again... I just wanna barf.... what a prick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of these letters from somebody on Plenty of Fish and I know that it's a scam but I'm keeping it going because I want to see how the end it says his person says if they live in my hometown and I'll be back in a week!!!

    It's like a game however, I've been on Plenty of Fish and then approached like this before and lots of times they don't even read your questions because I'll send something back totally irrelevant and they never answer the point or know that I'm making fun of them by mocking them...

    So I'm having a great time and can't wait to figure out what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also met someone on Plenty of Fish. The first time he sent an email instead of his usual message on Hangouts, he used that whole speech, "Inside of me there is a place ..." He declared love after only a exchanges so I was skeptical. I copied the entire email and searched it. That's a popular letter, I encountered it quite a few times. I'm just waiting to hear what he wants. I'm very grateful to all the people who reported these scams. I'm just very sorry for the pain they've endured. As soon as he lets me know what his scam is, I'll report him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had a guy on Instagram use the "Inside of me there is a place.." speech on me. I googled it and it led me here... you would think they'd be a little more creative or at least use something that doesnt sound so obviously fake. The guy from Insta however was not clever or good at his scam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This person is on Bumble NOW!! Sent me this and I googled it:
    I know there's an ocean between us,
    and I wish that it weren't true,
    for every day when I arise,
    I yearn to be with you.
    Though a lot of distance lies between us,
    you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
    And every night beneath the stars,
    I pray for the day we'll never be part.
    Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my text box, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.
    I know soon we will be together and spend our lives with each other together. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOOOOOOOH arent we the lucky ones to get the same message....amazing how these men all think and write alike? OR MAYBE it's the SAME one!!! Honestly do they think that women are completely gullible and stupid. I'm enjoying the stringing along....but time to walk away soon....then what will I do with my time??? Oh I know TRY and find a real live romantic man...not a scammer who is gorgeous....that's some mountain I have to climb....and time is not on my side!!!

      Delete
  6. Ha ha ha. I got someone working the same line on me now. Thank you all for posting. I was super sweet and asked if he could send me a picture for me to keep in my phone so I could look at him when I missed him. About to do a google search on it lol

    ReplyDelete