Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Story Part IV

I have a few names to give you that were brought to my attention as possible scammers: Scot Parker and Barry Jenkins. And helpful websites.:

 http://www.thescambaiter.com/



http://www.419eater.com/




http://www.419baiter.com/

My scammer and I are now in love, we either talk on the phone or the internet chat or email everyday. We are closer and closer...he has Fridays off because that is like Sunday in Iran. So my Thursday night (his Friday morning) we have longer chats and we have started having online or phone sex on these nights. We have a schedule (or at least he has me on a schedule). A lot of times I notice he seems distracted while we are chatting online so I play FB games or keep myself amused some other way, sometimes I am annoyed and type "Hello?" and he pops on and says "I am right here, sweetheart" thinking back on this he probably had several chats going on at the same time. In fact, one of his victims I have been in contact with had her scam end in April 2010, mine began in March 2010!

Here is my Mothers Day letter, I was so happy:

May 9, 2010

My Dear Debb,







I promise,you,again and again that you alone shall reign in my heart.You are the one I desire, without whom I could not be complete.I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone.I will share with you my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I cant wait to be with you.In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere. I want always to be at your side...






Love and friendship is what I feel with you, it is not just that we are lovers, we are also friends, and that is what makes our relationship much better.The greatest of lovers don't make the best of friends, remember that, and when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me, for I can try my best to bring you all the happiness in the world.






I come to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you. Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always will be in your heart and in your dreams forever.Good morning,do have a wonderful day mothers day cos you are an amazing Mum.






Yours alone forever






Tony

And one of my FREE ecards notices:

Your Tony [alvest101@yahoo.com] just sent you an ecard from 123Greetings.com







You can view it by clicking here:


http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/06412810810504648836






You can also copy & paste the above link into your browser's address bar.






Or if you prefer, you can go to http://www.123greetings.com/ and type your


ecard number (06412810810504648836) in the "Search Box" at the top right of the


page.






Your ecard is going to be with us for the next 30 days.






If you need any help in viewing your ecard or any other assistance,


please visit our Help/ FAQ section at: http://help.123greetings.com/






We hope you enjoy your ecard,






Your friends at 123Greetings.com


http://www.123greetings.com/

My mother had arranged for her and I to go on an Alaskan cruise as a graduation present in June and that was fast approaching. First, when I mentioned the date to Tony he said that was when he was planning on coming to see me for a visit and I had to tell him when I would be gone, he decided he could wait until July to come. He told me he would visit me in my hometown for a few days so I would feel comfortable then we were going to take a vacation to the Bahamas, I was like okay!??!.

As June 10 approached (the day I was leaving for the cruise) Tony was getting nervous he thought maybe I shouldn't go, he said he was being selfish (he didn't want to share me (or my money) with anyone else. I told him I was not happy to be going but it would be that much closer to him being here when I returned. Then ...
weird stuff started happening...

One day he sent me his addresses and a picture of him and his daughter and started talking about us feeling like family. This email:

June 4, 2010

#4 Matkustajasatama, 20100 Turku Finland, Turku



Tel:+358 (9) 2 302 602






#23 Azadi Square, Zanjan, Iran






alves_inessa@yahoo.com :my daughter email address






Sweetheart above is my home address and land line in Turku,Finland and my current address in Iran just incase Ok.The land line(Home phone) is not working at the moment just so you know.I disconnected the phone line cos my uncle's drug addict son has been a pain in the ass,he has been miss using the phone line,my cars and so many other stuff in the house which i dont want to talk about now






Attach below is a pic of me and my daughter,we took the pic during one of our outing in UK






I love you so much sweetheart,you are family to me,dont mess that up


You have my soul






Your hubby in waiting


Tony

So, A. I hate the word hubby and B. WTF?? So the girls in the office tried to Google Earth his Turku address ( we couldn't get a direct site for it) and as I was away from my desk he called my cell (this would have been the middle of the night for him). I called him right back and he told me he had a dream about us and was calling to say "I love You". It was weird but okay. The next day I was sick and stayed home from work and decided to call him to chat. He told me he always wanted to be honest with me and he had had a bit of trouble in Iran....I was petrified at what he would say next. The story was he was feeling lonely and drank some wine he had smuggled in his clothes into Iran (as a Muslim country you can't buy alcohol there) and was out driving and ran into a car, he was taken to the hospital along with the other people involved and when they found he had been drinking they put him in a jail cell for the night. And he had called me after all that had happened the day before but did not want to tell then because I was at work. He was fine but had to pay for the other peoples medical bills about $2500.00 and after a few days of negotiation had to buy them a car, a Toyota Camry for approximately $10,000.00. So, I scolded him for getting too comfortable there and he had better be careful, etc. And Inessa was never to know about this incident. Then....another emergency arose..."our daughter" Inessa had an issue and needed emergency money 800 GBP and being in Iran he couldn't wire it to her. Being the team player I am, I agreed to send it to her and I was a nervous wreck, I asked friends what they would do (which I got lambasted for my Tony later when I told him how torn I was about doing it). I wanted to show him I was committed to our future. He knew ai was nervous, he told me he could hear it in my voice when he was giving me instructions on how to do it (which I thought he knew way too much about). He told me how hard it was to ask for my help because his mother did not raise him that way, it was up to him to take care of his family and his woman...it didn't sound that hard when he asked. After I sent it I got this email from my new "daughter":

June 9, 2010

OMG OMG OMG this is the surprise of the year.. i dont know what to say.. thank you thank you.My dad has said so much about you.... he is head over heels in love with you.... wow... i will email you back the moment i pick up the money







Thanks


Inessa

I got this email the next day:

June 10, 2010

Hi Debbie,







Good evening,it was really nice talking to you earlier today. You are really a lovey woman,no little wonder my dad is so in love with you.I'm sure you want know what happened to me.... The thing is we went to a party and we came back in an ungodly hour consequently got robbed.My cash, credit card,blackberry phone and some valuable were taken(the robbery took place in my apartment).... its a long story Debbie, i cant go into much details right now...I promise you i will fill you in with all the details when i feel better. Please don't tell my dad about the party part of the story cos i didn't






I know i am in no position to be asking you for money but i really really desperately need 700 Pounds to solve my immediate problem until the money my dad sends to me through my uncle gets here.






Thank you so much


Inessa

So, I am thinking this child has huge ovum to be asking for more money but her father has said she is spoiled and he has called me the same morning asking for 500 GBP but she has called me asking for 700.
 What am I to do?? I call him and ask and he says to give her some motherly advice and its up to me to send the 500 or the 700, what a fool I am I send the 700. And I am feeling pretty good about helping my new step-daughter in her time of need.Before I leave for my cruise I get this email:


June 10, 2010

Thank you Debbie... as soon as i pick up the money i will email you to let you know.



Enjoy your cruise and dont worry about my old man he will be fine,he is just being selfish. lol






Inessa

Ya know I think they were disrespecting me by using Debbie instead of Debi which is how I have always spelled my name and signed my emails to both of them...but that is the least of my worries as my next posts will show!

More coming up...




















 


No comments:

Post a Comment