Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Story and the Chats Part VII

As I reflect back on the past 5 months I have such a hard time believing the time Tony the Scammer put into this relationship...was I fun to toy with, did he feel he had to go to great lengths to gain my trust and what about all the laughter we shared, not to mention the intimate discussions we had. I am also really irritated with myself and if my cat could talk he would tell you how many nights I said out loud, something is not right and my bullshit meter was going off many times.It's not the money I miss so much as the human connection I had with this man. In fact in one of our discussions I said I didn't care if he was 4 foot 2 and bald I would love him...adding 'you are not are you?' He would bring up material things to buy for me or to spoil me and always, from the beginning, told him I didn't need anything but love, I meant it then and I mean it now. He used his supposed wealth and profession to con women but that is not what worked for me it was the emotional support and love I felt from him...I never felt so appreciated and loved and I told him I thanked God for him every day. I hope God is not laughing at me, too.


Anyway, on with the saga... To save time here is a train of emails all having to do with the new problem that has arose. And they are in reverse order...




Thank you







--- On Tue, 7/13/10, debi1954@aol.com wrote:










From: debi1954@aol.com


Subject: Re: good morning


To: alves_inessa@yahoo.com


Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 4:59 PM










Inessa,






I just talked to your dad again, he said to tell you not to worry, he is fine. We will work through this, Okay?






Love, Debi






















-----Original Message-----


From: Inessa Alves


To: debi1954@aol.com


Sent: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 9:28 am


Subject: Re: good morning










Hi Debbie,






I am sure my dad must have called you by now,that he needs the money.i am so worried for him.I hope those bastards wont harm him?tell me is he in big trouble?






Inessa






--- On Mon, 7/12/10, debi1954@aol.com wrote:










From: debi1954@aol.com


Subject: Re: good morning


To: alves_inessa@yahoo.com


Date: Monday, July 12, 2010, 8:41 PM










Dear Inessa,






That is okay, I understand the mouth thing, your dad says sometimes I tell too mmuch...LOL. But I do like surprises because otherwise I think too much about what will happen and not letting things happen. I don't know if that makes sense...haha. So, it is 7 days for you of waiting and 9 days for me. I have a job interview this afternoon for a position as a social worker (what I got my degree in) and I am nervous.






Thank you for getting the money back to me when you can, just let me know the MTCN so I can pick it up and put it back in my OMG savings account!






Love, Debi






















-----Original Message-----


From: Inessa Alves


To: debi1954@aol.com


Sent: Mon, Jul 12, 2010 11:57 am


Subject: Re: good morning










Hi Debbie,






I am sorry for spoiling the surprise,my problem is sometimes i dont know when to keep my mouth shout.There are still more surprises my dad has for you,i won't say a word lol






My uncle just called,he will be sending the money to me first thing tomorrow morning,the moment i recieve it i will send it right away at the same western union office






Thank you


Love


Inessa


--- On Sun, 7/11/10, debi1954@aol.com wrote:










From: debi1954@aol.com


Subject: Re: good morning


To: alves_inessa@yahoo.com


Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010, 4:57 PM










Hi Inessa,






I am excited too that he will be out of the scary place and seeing you. Then he will be here...yay!!! I hope you aren't spoiling surprises, I like to be surprised. He makes me so, so happy too. I can't wait to I meet you too, this is such an exciting time, I love it.






Love to you,






Debi


























-----Original Message-----


From: Inessa Alves


To: Debi1954@aol.com


Sent: Sat, Jul 10, 2010 11:09 pm


Subject: good morning










Hi Debbie,






Good morning,i am so excited my dad will be comming in 8 days from today,this makes me feel so happy. Do you know what,don't tell him i told you,he is going to buy you a Honda Element as present when he visit you.My dad is so so so inlove with you,he says you make him very happy and he has found peace in you .I am so glad this is happening and you are the right woman for him.






I can't wait to meet you in December






Love


Inessa


I thought this was a weird turn of events but okay, I figured everything was finally working out until....


July 13, 2010


After a few intense phone calls of course in the early morning hours, I hear the anguish in my lovers voice to say he can't bear to not be with me another minute and is short some of the money to get the dental chairs purchased and how I am a problem solver and can figure out how to get the rest of the funds.


BANK INFO(I hate iran) Tony Alves to you - Jul 13


 BANK NAME: CAIXA CATALUNYA







ADDRESS: MARQUES ALONSO MARTINEZ.13


28804 MADRID,SPAIN






SWIFT CODE: C E S C E S B B X X X


ACCT NO: ES12 2013 0810 8902 0059 8119


ACCT NAME: I. GARBA










I hate Iran,i promise i will never come to the middle east again


I love you


Yours


Tony


My bank by this time is tired of seeing me but I max out my credit card (thankfully it has a low limit), clean out what I can afford from my savings and (this is the part that nearly did me in) took money from a friend who offered it to help out...I am a proud and independent person and I am nothing but responsible for myself and my own messes. Armed with my wire transfer information I find my small credit union has to have a sponser bank in Spain in order to complete this transfer and ...it can take up to 10 days. I email Tony the bad news.


Email responses for this part are as follows:


Thank you.When you are done kindly email me a scan copy of the transaction slip








Love you and see you in 7 days


Your baby who can't wait to be with you


Tony










--- On Tue, 7/13/10, debi1954@aol.com wrote:










From: debi1954@aol.com


Subject: Re: BANK INFO(I hate iran)


To: alvest101@yahoo.com


Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 8:02 PM







Haha, that just complicates things on my end, but okay.















-----Original Message-----


From: Tony Alves


To: debi1954@aol.com


Sent: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm


Subject: Re: BANK INFO(I hate iran)










No honey,just make 1 wire transfer. This is bank and not western union






--- On Tue, 7/13/10, debi1954@aol.com wrote:










From: debi1954@aol.com


Subject: Re: BANK INFO(I hate iran)


To: alvest101@yahoo.com


Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 7:36 PM










Okay, got it. Can I make 2 separate wire transfers?


The funny part of this, if we can find the humor, is that I was nervous and stressed getting the money together but once I got it sent I felt a calm, I guess it was because I felt I had fixed a problem or completed a task.


By now I was sending him songs everyday that fit whatever new situation "we" were facing, today's song was:


Re: Standing Outside the Fire Tony Alves to you - Jul 14


July 14, 2010 


Sweetheart,







You are simply adorable,thank you for my songs..i so want to be with you,7 more days baby 7 more days...you are all i dream of. soon we will be counting hours. Below is the information






Name:Peter Milk


Location:Spain






Kindly transfer $2800 via western union and $1800 via money gram this morning OK


email me the corresponding transaction details.






Thank you and my appologies for all the troubles,i will make it upto you i promise


Love you lots


Your baby who is counting the days


Tony






--- On Wed, 7/14/10, debi1954@aol.com wrote:










From: debi1954@aol.com


Subject: Standing Outside the Fire


To: alvest101@yahoo.com


Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 4:09 AM






















I don't want to stand outside the fire, I want to live my life with risks and all!!






I love you so much...hang in there


I am simply the best girlfriend almost fiancee any man could want...I just keep picking the wrong ones!


July 16, 2010


You are an Angel.... God.... all i wnat and the only thing that will make me happy if when i am in your arms....







Your baby of a husband


Tony


He is gooood! And before I received the next email, he called just to say he loved me very much...another set up, I think so...


SOS(MY DAD)
Debbie you need to call my dad ASAP and talk to him before he does something stupid



Mr Peter Milk and Jonathan Lam scammed him,both of them have been sacked 2 months


back from the dental chair company.He sent me an email instructing me to meet with you immediately after my exams and take you to Turku,Finland so we share his assets, you are part of his WILL






Please please call him i am so scared,he wont take my calls


and he is not responding to my emails


Inessa


Really she sends this in an email, she has my phone numbers and I remind her of this before I can get in touch with Daddy.
Here are a few snippets of actual chats because by this time I was saving them:


This was our chat 2 nights before I got that email from Inessa the Other Scammer


debimarzoline: Hi Baby...I have missed you so...



Tony Alves: my eternal love i have missed you more


debimarzoline: Thank you for the message this morning though, It got me through my interview this afternoon.


Tony Alves: hmmmmmmmmmm i am glad it got you tru your interview




Tony Alves: how do you mean by this statement sweetheart : I feel like I have a lot of changes coming my way, it is a little disconcerting.



debimarzoline: All the jobs and having you....I have just been plodding along for so long and I have to get used to having all these chages


debimarzoline: changes.


debimarzoline: I feel like I have been doing the exact same thing for so long, I am not complaining so much as observing.


debimarzoline: It is my time to enjoy life at last, I think.


Tony Alves: absolutely it is a good change


debimarzoline: Oh yes


debimarzoline: With the job I interviewed for today, I have to take a cut in pay and be on call 2 weeks every 6 months.



debimarzoline: What else do you think b/c there is the other job that is a reasonable amount more but won't be available until the end of August...maybe


debimarzoline: Too many decisions...ahhhh


Tony Alves: 1. i like theg one you will be working in the same building cos you will get to be seeing your collegeus from the other department


Tony Alves: the one they said you have to take a pay cut... is unacceptable


Tony Alves: just forget about that


Tony Alves: \the other one that their is a pay rise that one is good


Tony Alves: so you will have to choose between that one and the one in the same building with your present Job


debimarzoline: Oh I forgot the part that the one with the pay cut is only for a year then it auto progresses to ahigher grade...but I would have to wait a year.


debimarzoline: But I think you are right.


debimarzoline: I really just want to be on vacation with you and forget all of this...


debimarzoline: That is what I want.


Tony Alves: same here babes


Tony Alves: and we shall surely fly away toegther


Tony Alves: i cant wait to show you how much i love you


debimarzoline: You always do just by being you...


debimarzoline: 8/9 (this is the number of days until Tony is here, he is one day ahead of me in "Iran")



debimarzoline: We are in single digits, can you believe it?


Tony Alves: oh yes it excites me cos now i willhave the opportunity to spoil you and how yuou love


debimarzoline: Don't spoil me too much I don't want to be a brat...


Tony Alves: i want to spoil you and you will be my brat... i can handle you


debimarzoline: Lol...you are silly and goofy and I love it.


Tony Alves: i love you so much... i can only show you


debimarzoline: I will spoil you with my love then, it is all I have to give.


debimarzoline: But it is priceless


Tony Alves: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i know


Tony Alves: we can talk about the chair problem now


debimarzoline: Thanks...


debimarzoline: So?


Tony Alves: my uncle was able to get 20,000 EURO from a private lender, which is $25k


debimarzoline: Private lender, is that like the mob?


Tony Alves: hahahah not mafia mob sweetheart lol


Tony Alves: they have my car


Tony Alves: as soon as i make the money available with interest they will give my car back


debimarzoline: Loan shark?


debimarzoline: What is the interest?


debimarzoline: rate


Tony Alves: dont worry about the interest if i tell you,you will scream lol


debimarzoline: Probably...


debimarzoline: Man, that sucks....damn Iranians



Tony Alves: its ok


Tony Alves: sometimes challenges do come


Tony Alves: i have $10,000


Tony Alves: which makes everything $30,000


debimarzoline: Is that enough?


Tony Alves: no i still need $20,000


Tony Alves: dont worry i am working on somethinhg


Tony Alves: today i should have the rest money


debimarzoline: Wow, baby that is scary


Tony Alves: what is scary sweetheart?


debimarzoline: This whole deal, they would just have to kill me cuz I couldn't do it.


debimarzoline: It would be like, white flag, I give up


Tony Alves: lol


Tony Alves: you will do it cos the oney you are being paid is much


Tony Alves: i have $170k left with them


Tony Alves: so after everything and paying staff i will have around $90k to take home


debimarzoline: If they pay you, how much do you trust them?


debimarzoline: Did you get a good nights sleep finally?



Tony Alves: yes i did my love after my uncle was able to get that money i was so so so so happy


Tony Alves: cos i know i will be with you for sure


debimarzoline: Don't even tell me you were doubting...


Tony Alves: i was scared not doubting


debimarzoline: I can't wait to someday meet your uncle..


Tony Alves: cos i cant ask you to borrow $50,000 and send over


Tony Alves: so i was scared


debimarzoline: Don't be scared I would still be here...what would you have a Mexican stand off?


debimarzoline: Yeah, $50K would not be in my power


Tony Alves: i am glad it didnt come to that my love


Tony Alves: i cant wiat for that first kiss (this was a recurring theme he would bring up, the first kiss when we finally met)


debimarzoline: Besides the chair snafu, what else needs to be done?



debimarzoline: Or is that the only thing holding you up?


Tony Alves: yes my love the only thing and i am telling the truth


debimarzoline: Lol, okay then.


debimarzoline: Are you packing?


Tony Alves: yes gradually ia m


debimarzoline: h goody


Tony Alves: and i have your persian rug lol


debimarzoline: OMG! It better not be very big.


Tony Alves: you will love it


debimarzoline: I will if you selected it for me


Tony Alves: i did selet it for you


Tony Alves: i have to go get ready for work now


This is the chat from the night before:


debimarzoline: Hi Baby



Tony Alves: you sounded very tired on the phone just now


debimarzoline: I am, I have been very stressed.


Tony Alves: iam sorry,in 6 days from now you will have all the rest you need


Tony Alves: i am sorry,it will all be over soon



debimarzoline: I guess I know that.


Tony Alves: i just read your email


Tony Alves: you asked about the balance


debimarzoline: Yes


Tony Alves: sweetehart i thought you raise the complete $Xk. thats why i said you should send some part today and send the rest tomorrow instead of tranfering tru bank and taking up to 10 days to get there


debimarzoline: Okay.


Tony Alves: tomorrow you will send the balance $xx00


debimarzoline: Okay.


Tony Alves: and i will have everything done over the weekend


Tony Alves: i will be outa here sunday at most


debimarzoline: That is what I am aiming for.


Tony Alves: and cant wait to kiss you and feel your hands on my hairy chect


Tony Alves: chest


debimarzoline: I can't wait either


Tony Alves: we all are exhausted,it is all my fault,i owe you and Inessa and unreserve appology


Tony Alves: i am truly sorry


debimarzoline: I am just depressed b/c I had to take someone else's money and I am not a person who asks for help.


debimarzoline: She offered the money but I feel terrible.


Tony Alves: please dont make me feel bad that i already ia m feeling


debimarzoline: And I am so broke I can't afford to pay attention. I was going to take up a collection so I can get a pedicure before you come.


debimarzoline: I am not trying to, I am just telling you how I feel.


debimarzoline: I feel very vulnerable being so broke.


Tony Alves: sweetheart


debimarzoline: I know it will be fine


Tony Alves: i feel terrible hearing all of these makes me sick


Tony Alves: making you go tru al these


debimarzoline: I am bad, I am so sorry.


debimarzoline: But I would do anything to get you out of there and into my arms, I will be okay.


debimarzoline: Quit crying....lol


debimarzoline: Don't worry I am still getting the pedicure....


debimarzoline: Baby are you there?


Tony Alves: ye si am here


Tony Alves: i hate myself right now


debimarzoline: No, no...



debimarzoline: You will replace the money and I will feel better that I have my emergency money.


debimarzoline: At least I had the resources to get us out of this. I did max out my Visa though.


debimarzoline: I will have to pay that off too
debimarzoline: And who is Peter Milk?



Tony Alves: is the accountant


Tony Alves: do you like his name


debimarzoline: Cute.


Tony Alves: i know your trick,trying to make me feel happy


Tony Alves: nicely done


Tony Alves: i still feel terrible


debimarzoline: Oh, stop it will all be worth it when you are here.


Tony Alves: i can only be happy when i m outa here and pay up all this morning and make up for all your troubles


debimarzoline: I know you will and so does my friend.


I have left out some of the chat here, it wasn;t germain to the story....





debimarzoline: I will never censor my feeling with you and I expect the same from you...we are old enough to do that.



Tony Alves: if you re not ready to see me yet,if you dont wnat me to come just yet,tell me,i will give you more time to be ready before i show up.as for the money i will transfer them to you from UK


debimarzoline: Of course, I am ready to see you, I am more than ready...you better be here!!!


debimarzoline: My whole being is waiting on you....why do you feel like that?


debimarzoline: I don't need more time I need less time, I need you to hold me NOW.


Tony Alves: then you should be excited and not feeling low


debimarzoline: I am excited, this other feeling is temporary.


debimarzoline: Get 'er done, baby



Tony Alves: i will


Tony Alves: oh please tomorrow send $xx00 tru western union and to Peter Milk


Tony Alves: and $xx00 tru money Gram


Tony Alves: to Jonathan Lam


Tony Alves: Jonathan Lam is his Deputy


debimarzoline: But that is XX00


Tony Alves: i meant xx00


Tony Alves: i am sorry my bad


debimarzoline: Okay,,,bad.


Tony Alves: i love you


debimarzoline: I love you....


Tony Alves: Jonatham Lam is in spain too


Tony Alves: just want youto be clear about that


debimarzoline: I guessed that...


Tony Alves: i love you


Tony Alves: please be happy that i am comming


debimarzoline: I believe in you and us...


debimarzoline: Of course I am happy you are coming


debimarzoline: I am just unhappy with me at the moment


Tony Alves: thank you,that give sme strenth right now,it is eaxctly what i needded


debimarzoline: I know, baby.....please don't worry about me, I am doing enough worrying for the both of us.


Tony Alves:


debimarzoline: Once that money is off, I will feel better


debimarzoline: Bye for now.


So from this you can get a feel for how our chats progressed...back to some emails, keep in mind everything is coming to a head at this point.


Received this on July 19, 2010


My Dear Debbie







I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that 27th is 7days from today, I will come to you never to wait anymore. I love you with every ounce of my being ... "Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper."






Good morning,do have a wonderful day


Yours in love 4ever


Tony


Again, this is one of those scammer 101 form letters that he has edited for "our" purpose. With all of the stress going on how can someone even think like this...?


This is the chat we had the night I got the Inessa email:


debimarzoline: Baby....



debimarzoline: How are you holding up?


Tony Alves: my love


debimarzoline: Yes...


debimarzoline: How are you holding up?


Tony Alves: hold on my love give me 10 mins


debimarzoline: sure.


Tony Alves: sweetheart am sorry am on the phone


debimarzoline: Its okay, I know you are working on the situation.


debimarzoline: And I am patiently waiting, my love.


Tony Alves: hold on my love


debimarzoline: Holding...


Tony Alves:


debimarzoline: Am I still holding?


Tony Alves: i am sorri


Tony Alves: will be with you in 15 mins


debimarzoline: Baby, it is fine, I am amusing myself.


Tony Alves: hey honey i love you


debimarzoline: Hey, baby, I love you too


debimarzoline: You better not be talking to another woman...


Tony Alves: hahahahaha never


Tony Alves: how can you even think of that


Tony Alves: it has to do with the chairs


Tony Alves: was talikng with my client


debimarzoline: I know baby, just trying to keep it light


debimarzoline: It has been too heavy lately


debimarzoline: This has been the week from hell for us and a lot of other people.


debimarzoline: Are you still talking?


Tony Alves: i told them to hold that i am keeping my wife waiting


debimarzoline: Awww you are so sweet.


Tony Alves: hmmmm no you are,for given me strength hope


debimarzoline: Honey, as long as we are breathing there is hope...don't forget that.


Tony Alves: thank you and i am sorry for freaking out


debimarzoline: Yeah, that was a nice email to see first thing this morning



debimarzoline: I am not going to


debimarzoline: to Turku, unless you take me


debimarzoline: You should read my email to you.


Tony Alves: ok i will read it later my love


Tony Alves: i am sorry and yes i will be the one to take you to Turku


Tony Alves: iam fixing this


Tony Alves: in another 7 days all this will be over


Tony Alves: just hold


Tony Alves: and m making it right


debimarzoline: I know, I have the utmost faith in you as a businessman


debimarzoline: I didn't know I could love someone so much that I haven't touched yet.


Tony Alves: same here,my heartr siezed for few minutes when i learnt i was scammed,not because of the money that was lost but because of you


Tony Alves: because i will be delayed


Tony Alves: secondly i wont be seeing you when i wanted tgo


Tony Alves: and thirdly i dont wnat you to see me incapable of taking care of challenges


Tony Alves: and fourthly so that you wont see me as some scammer either


debimarzoline: Oh, Baby, I would love you no matter what. God gave you to me,


debimarzoline: You and I are bigger than these petty problems, you will see.


debimarzoline: I know you are more than capable of taking care of business.


Tony Alves: thank you and i am fixing it


debimarzoline: 11 days.



debimarzoline: We have gotten even closer during hell week and it will be better for us all the way around.


Tony Alves: ok my love


Tony Alves: i will email you confirmation of my flight later my love


debimarzoline: Okay, I may take a trip up to Tahoe this weekend to reschedule the ressie


Tony Alves: ok my love please do and i am sorry for all the troubles


debimarzoline: You will still be here in the foreseeable future that is all I need.


debimarzoline: Are you back to yourseld? I don't need to worry about your state of mind?


debimarzoline: All I wanted to do was bolt from work today.


debimarzoline: It should be the same flight right?


Tony Alves: i will be with you 27th and not forseable future God


Tony Alves: yes it will be


debimarzoline: Don't get testy with me....


debimarzoline: We have been riding the emotional roller coaster all week


debimarzoline: How is Inessa doing?


Tony Alves: she has taking the bull in the horn,she wants me out of here before she can relax


debimarzoline: I feel her. Tell her to send me a happy email once in awhile, not one talking about wills


Tony Alves: ok i will


And we are now winding down because I am about as broke as I want to get, stressed out, not eating , not sleeping and I think my hair is falling out.


More interesting chats (the last ones) and emails in my next post.






















1 comment:

  1. This makes me so sad to read.... I hope these people burn in hell... forever..

    ReplyDelete