Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Story Part IX

I was sitting at my desk at work on Monday, July 26, 2010 and it was about 1:00PM when I got the call on my cell I had been waiting for. It was Tony and he announced he was in London, I was so excited I was dancing around my office and we were both laughing and being silly just for the pure joy. He said I have someone here who wants to say hello and he put "our daughter" Inessa on the phone. I was sooo excited to talk to her and she sounded so happy too and I told her I couldn't wait to meet her. She put Daddy back on the phone and he told me he would be online later so we could chat, which at the time I thought was weird but I figured he would have time to kill waiting for his flight to me, so I told him to go have a good time with his daughter and I would talk to him later. After many I love yous we hung up. What follows is our last online chat:


debimarzoline: Hi Baby



Tony Alves: my love we did it


debimarzoline: I know, I know, I know!!!


debimarzoline: I was so excited the rest of the day, I was floating


debimarzoline: Are you trying to stay awake until your flight?


Tony Alves: lol not really


Tony Alves: there is a small problem my love


debimarzoline: What?


Tony Alves: i couldnt wait for them to pay me


Tony Alves: they were going to pay me tuesday


Tony Alves: i told them to wire the money into my account


Tony Alves: which i know they will


Tony Alves: i just couldnt stay one mpore day there


Tony Alves: i had to leave


debimarzoline: I know ...


Tony Alves: and i didnt tell you


Tony Alves: my flight money


Tony Alves: i cancel my flight and used the money to complete


Tony Alves: the money for the chairs


Tony Alves: so i am gonna go to Turku today


Tony Alves: get money,then fly back and be wioth you on thursday


debimarzoline: Okay.


Tony Alves: please dont be mad ok, i just had to make the best decision cos i needed to get the hell out of there


debimarzoline: I know...


debimarzoline: I am not mad just disappointed.


debimarzoline: Why do you have to go all the way there to get money?


Tony Alves: cos i must witrhdraw money across the counter remember sweetheart


debimarzoline: Okay.


debimarzoline: So you will email me the new flight details>


Tony Alves: yes sweetheart i will


Tony Alves: we should all be thankful i am out of there


debimarzoline: I am not going to work.


debimarzoline: I am thankful


Tony Alves: and i cant wiat to get home to withdraw cahs,let me start taking care of you all as a man


debimarzoline: That is not what is important, being together is...


debimarzoline: Where are you know, still at the airport?


Tony Alves: yes sweetheart


debimarzoline: When does your flight leave? How long does it take you to get there?


Tony Alves: 4 hours my love


debimarzoline: Why didn't you just call me and tell me?


debimarzoline: And pay off your credit card so you can use that...


debimarzoline: Please.


debimarzoline: It will be good to be in your own bed, yes?


Tony Alves: damn the bed


Tony Alves: i am going home for financial reason\


Tony Alves: i have debt to pay


debimarzoline: I know...


Tony Alves: i cnat come to you empty handed


Tony Alves: i need to pay off the debt you have incured on my behalf


debimarzoline: I will wait for you whether you are empty handed or not.


debimarzoline: What did Inessa say?


Tony Alves: she is happy


Tony Alves: and she alos said i made the right decsion


Tony Alves: that it wiull be a bad idea to go to you with nothing


Tony Alves: that no matter the love we ahre


Tony Alves: i have got bills to take care of


debimarzoline: You can't carry cash around like that though??


debimarzoline: Doesn't your bank have checks?


debimarzoline: Or cheques?


Tony Alves: they do


debimarzoline: I will need to re-do the reservation again too


Tony Alves: but what i wnat to do is i will wire the funds to you


Tony Alves: pay off my credit


Tony Alves: then come


Tony Alves: and i will also carry checks


debimarzoline: God, I thought we were past all of this money stuff.


Tony Alves: but it will take almost forver for finish checks to clear in US


debimarzoline: I hate this part...


Tony Alves: i hate it more thanh you do but it is a reality


debimarzoline: Okay.


debimarzoline: Say hi to your uncle for me


Tony Alves: i love you


Tony Alves: i am sorry


Tony Alves: but it is what it is


Tony Alves: i cant come to you looking like i am no man


debimarzoline: You are my man


Tony Alves: i cant look you in the face and not be able to take care of the bills you have incured on my behlaf


Tony Alves: please understand these things from my point


debimarzoline: I am, I am just a little sad right now.


debimarzoline: But I will be fine.


debimarzoline: Being the brave little soldier that I am


debimarzoline: Its just two more days, right??


Tony Alves: yes my love


Tony Alves: please take solace in the fact that i am out of Iran


Tony Alves: it was very imnportnat for me to be out of there


debimarzoline: I do, I am overjoyed for that.


debimarzoline: If nothing else happened, I am thankful for that fact.


Tony Alves: nothing else will happen


Tony Alves: what can possibly happen


debimarzoline: Nothing


debimarzoline: I love you


debimarzoline: Come to me as quickly as you can, my love


Tony Alves: i will i give you my word


Tony Alves: just two days


Tony Alves: two more days my love


debimarzoline: You go and do what you must and I will be here.


debimarzoline: But I can't go to work, I will use these 2 days to relax.


Tony Alves: relax and look beautiful for me sweetheart


debimarzoline: I have to return to work on August 10 b/c I have to go to court.


debimarzoline: I will try...lol


Tony Alves: court


Tony Alves: wats up woith coiurt


debimarzoline: I have to go to court on one of our cases at work.


debimarzoline: I am going with our attorney and the worker on the case.


debimarzoline: Unless they continue it then I am free.


debimarzoline: I am hoping they settle before the court date.


Tony Alves: oh ok


Tony Alves: very well then


Tony Alves: and i am gonna stay more than the days i said i will stay with you


debimarzoline: There you go with the Very Well Than...


Tony Alves: i dont mind you gpoing to work and couming home to me lol


debimarzoline: Okay, I would like that.


Tony Alves: i would like that too


debimarzoline: We can do lunch, I can take you to work for show and tell


debimarzoline: Oh baby, I am missing you


Tony Alves: that will be very nice sweetheart


debimarzoline: I want to be with you so much....


Tony Alves: i want to be with you so so sos os much more than you want to be with me


Tony Alves: by the way your persian rug is right here


debimarzoline: LOL


debimarzoline: What are you going to do with it?


debimarzoline: Are you tired of carrying it around?


Tony Alves: is for you my love,am briniong it to you,i can never be tired of carrying what i bought for my love


Tony Alves: it is a pleasure carrying it around for you


debimarzoline: You are so cute, I want to keep you forever....once we get past all of this business stuff.


Tony Alves: yous ure will keep me forever cos i am yours forever and you are mine forever too


debimarzoline: Can you open a normal bank account after this??


Tony Alves: i plan on doing that as well


debimarzoline: Thank you


Tony Alves: it will take few mimnutes fdoing that


debimarzoline: We are missing all of the good movies so you best hurry up and get here.


debimarzoline: You are missing good thunder storms too


Tony Alves: hahahahaa


Tony Alves: what i am missing the most is the kissing and cuddling


debimarzoline: Yes, you are.


debimarzoline: I locked my keys in the car Sunday and had to calla locksmith


debimarzoline: All of my keys and remotes


debimarzoline: I just don't normally do stuff like that...


Tony Alves: lol what were you thionking of my love


debimarzoline: You and getting you here.


debimarzoline: I had just had the car detailed and I was putting everything back and I hit the remote that locked the doors and closed the door.


debimarzoline: I knew as soon as I closed the door.


Tony Alves: i am sorry for all the troubles sweetheart


debimarzoline: Well, I found I had another remote...which is now in the house.


debimarzoline: Will you call me when you get home?


Tony Alves: you know i will my love


Tony Alves: you know i will


debimarzoline: It was so nice to hear a clear line on the phone today.


debimarzoline: When are you leaving on that jet plane?


Tony Alves: much later in the day sweetheart


Tony Alves: around 4pm


debimarzoline: What will you do until then?


debimarzoline: That is like hours from now, right?


debimarzoline: 12 hours


Tony Alves: i will keep reating


Tony Alves: resting


debimarzoline: At the airport?


debimarzoline: Did you fall asleep on me, honey?


Tony Alves: nope


Tony Alves: in a small cheap hotel\


Tony Alves: close to the airport


Tony Alves: honestly my eyes are heavy my love


debimarzoline: Okay, honey...


debimarzoline: I love you, rest up


Tony Alves: i love you more


Tony Alves: so sosososo much more


Tony Alves: i will call you when i get home


Tony Alves: i love you so much,just hang in there ok


debimarzoline: Okay, my love.


Tony Alves: just 2 more days


debimarzoline: I will be waiting.


Tony Alves: love you lots


Tony Alves is typing...


Tony Alves: bye for now


debimarzoline: Love you, bye for now


Early Tuesday (July 27, 2010 on what was to be his arrival date here) morning I get another early morning phone call but I am on vacation and the cell phone is downstairs so I don't pick it up immediately. When I finally see there is a voice mail from who else, Tony the Scammer. He needs me to call him ASAP (that always means money), his message basically says Call me, Call me, Call me. So, I call him and he is so ashamed that he is calling with this request that he can't say it and has to call me back. This is not a good sign. He is calling because from the night before to this morning apparently he realizes he doesn't have any money to get to Finland where ALL his money is and he needs me to wire him 800 GBP. I tell him flatly no, I only have the money I need for my bills. So, we end the call and I start looking online for flights from London to Helsinki which I can get for 200GBP, I call him back and tell him this and he says (I kid you not) "that is for coach, I don't fly coach" I said fairly loudly it is a 2 hour and 7 min flight you can fly coach. He tells me he has taken all the information off his lap top and has sold it for the money to get home and asks me just to send him the 200GBP, again I say no, I will buy the ticket but not send the money. Okay, this is getting lamer and lamer by the minute. We end this call with I Love Yous and we will figure it out. I call back an hour later and tell him to sell the (non-existent) Persian rug, he says thank you and we hang up. At one point he tells me he is calling me from a payphone ?? But I call him back on his phone and he answers. I send Inessa an email:


Get your Dad Home debi1954 to alves_inessa - Jul 27
Inessa,



I know you are good at this, now you need to get your dad home. Let me know what you can do.





Love, Debi


Ya know she was so good at getting him out of Iran, this should be a no brainer. But , of course, I never hear back from her.


Finally, I call him back....and this is my final. I told him don't call me again until you get home, I can't take it anymore, you are killing me (I say this over and over), I am done. During my rant he keeps saying I'm sorry, I am so sorry, I'm sorry, you have my word, I will call you as soon as I get home. And , of course, he never calls. I want to say the end but I can't.


Several days go by and I call his number, I get a message saying this number is temporarily disabled but you can leave a message. So I figure that is that, I am the biggest fool in the world. I go away to my son's house for the weekend, crying my eyes out and telling my story. When I return, on Monday night just for fun, I try his number and the ass answers, I was so surprised I said "Sorry wrong number" boy isn't that the truth. But he knew it was me.


And then since I want to turn this blog into a book at some point, I think I wonder if he would cooperate with me, so tonight I called him and he still has the same number, what a moron. I said hi Tony, I was wondering if you would talk to me for a minute and he agrees, I said I don't want to freak you out (but yes, I do) but I am writing a book and wonder if you would cooperate with me to tell his side of the story, all along he is saying okay and I tell him I know what this was and that I have been in contact with SO and DL two other of his victims (it is sort of a lie, I have only been in contact with one but I know about the other one) and he hung up on me...the nerve! I tried calling back a few times but he won't pick up....some people's children. I didn't even get a chance to tell him about the blog, but I hope he reads it if he has time between victims.


I will be posting more about how I found the other victims...Stay tuned. Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment