Friday, August 6, 2010

My Story Part II

And so our internet chats started, before I get to that though, let me show you how he got me to open a Yahoo Messenger account. Here is the email I received:


Sent: Fri, Mar 19, 2010 7:11 pm



Subject: Re: Debi from FB






Hi Debb,






In as much as you want me to enjoy emailing this wont work.. it can never be like IM or talking on the phone when i know you are there and i am here then we share our daily activities.... emailing makes and confirms it that we are some million miles away... we need something to close the distant for now... Please Debbi get an IM acccount with hotmail or yahoo so we can chat daily,we will set up a time that we will be chating online
Now answer the same question for me but please get an IM account



Thank you


Tony



He really wanted to get me away from Facebook and on personal email and chat. At one point I remember making the comment in jest that "my new boyfriend is a dick", mostly because he used ASAP like it was acceptable personal communication and I felt pressured...again I almost didn't set up the Yahoo account. I was in the middle of my last semester in college and I was very busy working 40 hours a week, plus doing a 16-20 hour internship and going to class. I really didn't need another distraction and that should have saved me but it didn't and now I am writing this blog to save others their hearts and their money.


As the nights went by and we chatted and he learned all about me and I almost nothing from him except the most basic information, I was becoming a victim. As the months went by he created a fantasy world and I started to live in it. And I was the only one, I have many friends who I told about our relationship every step of the way and they became victims as well. Like I said he is a professional. One of the first red flags I should have listened as well as the ones I have mentioned was after maybe the second night of chatting he tells me "you would be so easy to fall in love with", what I think he meant is you will be so easy...period.


Several weeks go by and it is almost Easter and he will be spending time with his "daughter" I asked him if he has told her about us yet, he says he is telling her that weekend and he is so excited! After I asked what she said and he said she warned him about scammers, etc but mostly she was happy for him! Of course she was, she was gonna make out on this deal. I told him yes my friends gave me the same warnings....and then he went off...he demanded to know how many people I had told, I said 10...it was more like twenty, I tend to tell everyone when I am happy. He went into a tirade (well, it was on chat so as much as you can) about people will say I am not real, your friends will be jealous of you and want you to stay single, but the part that really pissed me off was how he started this by saying I shouldn't be "running my mouth off". At that point I should have stopped it but oh no, I had to convince him I knew my own mind and no one tells me what to do. That calmed him down but he was still upset with me.


A few days later I get this email from him:


April 11,2010
My Debi,





Words alone cannot describe what goes through my mind when I think of you! It boggles my mind how someone can think of someone almost every single second, minute, and hour of every day! You are truly amazing in everyway, the good and the bad lol. There was a time when I just didn't think it was possible for me to feel this way again,but here i am loving everything about you.....






I sit here and ask myself how this is possible that two people, who care so much about one another, are a millions miles away from each other! I care about you and adore you!






Sometimes I feel it's only me who has the true feelings, and yours is just a fantasy ... but i do know you care about me.You're my baby, you're my best friend, you're everything to me right now... i'll be there for you today,tomorrow and always






I wont be online tonite,and tomorrow morning i will be leaving for Iran so i guess we will chat Tuesday or Wednesday OK.My apologies for not being online last nite... you are in my thoughts 247.


Warm hugs,kisses and caresses






Yours


Mathew




Oh how sweet is he, until I get to the Mathew part then I am like WTF, who the hell is Mathew and he is by now on his way to Iran so of course I can't ask him for days.




More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Almost like calling out the wrong name while being intimate!!! OOOPS on his part....JERK!!!

    ReplyDelete