Sunday, November 7, 2010

Update on Tony the Scammer

On October 26, I received an email from a woman in Canada, in her 50's, who had been chatting with Tony since May 2010 and was about to send him money (or his "daughter") when she decided to do some research and found this blog. She was very grateful that she hadn't sent him money (which she didn't have). He had her in his grip and she was going to FIND the money if she had to. We exchanged a few emails and she gave me his new email address and after a few days of thought, I decided to email him. I sent him the following email:

Ha Ha LMFAO
Debi Marzoline to alvest231 - Oct 26

I win this one!




My blog has stopped you from getting any money from D. M. (BTW, she gave me your email address).



If nothing else it stopped another woman getting fucked by you.




Why don't you use your energy to get a real job??




I have contacted EFCC investigations regarding your scams.




Thanks for the life lesson, Asshole!






P.S. Do Not Doubt Me, my life's mission is to stop you, your girlfriend and your friends from continuing to steal money from other women.




Karma....It's a bitch and so am I!!



Needless to say he did not respond. I will update this blog on any other women I hear from who have had contact with "Tony Alves"

2 comments:

  1. I have been random messaged by a Tony on Instagram, then moved to Facebook messenger. His messages of instant love started pretty early, but no weird writings in the email like the previous blogs comments. He tried to get me to send an Itunes card for a systems upgrade of his phone. I told him you can't pay for that with itunes cards, and sent him the email where apple support said that. He stopped asking..and all of sudden he stopped having phone problems. He put his 'daughter' in touch with me. Immediately she starts calling me mom and telling me Tony told her I was going to be her new Mom. It is so awkward. What is really difficult for me to tell if this is a scam, is that he sends videos and pictures, of the same person. And I have googled searched for these photos to see if they come up as someone else and there is nothing. I have declined all requests for finances, yet he continues. He says he has plans to come here. Is there any sure fire way to know when someone is scamming you? or is it all just gut feeling?

    ReplyDelete