Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Scammer?

I am starting to feel like Debi the Scammer Slayer but unlike Buffy I don't really slay them, well maybe their businesses. I want to put them out of business; if these scammers put as much time, energy and imagination into a real business I think they would be pretty successful...except for this guy:

-----Original Message-----



From: Williams Robert


To: Debi Marzoline


Sent: Wed, Sep 1, 2010 7:07 am


Subject: Re: Hello






I so much happy to read from you and perhaps we can share somethings common on here....as you can read from my profile am from new york and i work with an Organization call WHO and i think you know them.....i do a lot of activities and i guess you do as well...if you don't mind i would like to know everything about you and your likes and dislike perhaps....i am gentle loving man lost his wife to a disease call leukemia a blood cancer so to say.....i think am not keeping you bored with my story but better still i love meeting the right woman to continue my life with and to make brighter future with if possible i found one...i am so new to this online dating but as the situation calls for it i have to trust someone and continue with my life....but at the same time i am a little bit scared to trust people coz i am complete new to this kind of dating....i guess you might have enough to share as well with me as you keep reading my story..i got a kid from that my African wife i lost some years back [5 years] and up till date i remain single and loyal to her even in grave.....ahhhhhhhhhh, but i have to move on, my life is full of fun and am a romantic man as well.....my lovely daughter stays with her mother's parent i mean my in right there in Africa...i did this to make my lovely wife happy with me even in Grave coz i made a promise to her while was about to die that i would do anything to make her happy with even when she is no more...i do go to Africa sometimes to check on her i mean my daughter..i do love to meet the right woman of life...i think with all this i have express myself clear and sound...looking forward to read from you.....




And my response:


From: Debi Marzoline




Subject: Re: Hello


To: willierobertson1958@yahoo.com


Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 6:52 PM




Dear Willie,


From your letter I can hear a clear accent where are YOU from originally? Do you live in New York now? What do you do with the World Health Organization? They are a pretty wonderful organization. I am in law enforcement but I can tell you about that later. How old is the kid from your African wife and did your wife die here in the US or abroad? Love to chat sometime and get to know YOU better.






Cheers, Debi


-----Original Message-----



From: Williams Robert


To: Debi Marzoline


Sent: Wed, Sep 1, 2010 11:31 pm


Subject: Re: Hello




Thanks so much for the mail, my wife died in the state and my daughter turns 20 this Sept......i did a an educative program for the organization and love doing it most of the time ..and please i will love to know more about you and what you do in your palce of work as well.....love to read from you soon.William


And my response:
 From: Debi Marzoline




Subject: Re: Hello


To: willierobertson1958@yahoo.com


Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 6:17 PM




Hello William,






How are you keeping? Your wife died in what state, didn't understand what you were trying to say. Did you mean you are doing an educaTION program fro WHO. What is the subject of the education? Maybe we can chat and get to know each other better. I bet you aren't that new to this type of dating....LOL. Hope you like this read.


Debi


-----Original Message-----



From: Williams Robert


To: Debi Marzoline


Sent: Fri, Sep 3, 2010 1:14 am


Subject: Re: Hello




I mean my wife died in united state....and what you mean by i am not new to online? Hope you are fine today, i did an educative program for WHO on how to take precaution against the deadly disease.... i just can't wait to chat you..hope to chat you soon and read from you...Robert


He hasn't decided what name he wants to go by (pick a name, any name) or even what language he speaks...


From: Debi Marzoline




Subject: Re: Hello


To: willierobertson1958@yahoo.com


Date: Friday, September 3, 2010, 6:14 PM




William,


How long have you lived in US? You don't seem to have a good command of the language...just wondering?


Debi


-----Original Message-----



From: Williams Robert


To: Debi Marzoline


Sent: Fri, Sep 3, 2010 7:13 pm


Subject: Re: Hello






i told you i just got there not quite long....and why you say this ?....


Because you talk like THIS....



From: Debi Marzoline




Subject: Re: Hello


To: willierobertson1958@yahoo.com


Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 5:42 AM




So, you are saying you haven't been in the US long? Then where are you from, you have a very American sounding name?



-----Original Message-----





From: Williams Robert


To: Debi Marzoline


Sent: Mon, Sep 6, 2010 11:28 pm


Subject: Re: Hello










I was born in America, but raised in Sweden.....




So, I tried another tactic...


From: Debi Marzoline



Subject: Re: Hello


To: willierobertson1958@yahoo.com


Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 7:06 AM






Oh, I see. Was your mother Swedish then? Blir det bättre om vi kommunicera på Svenska? Är du fortfarande arbetar för vem? Eller vad gör du nu? Var är du nu bor?





Senare, Debi

Translation: Will it be better if we communicate in Swedish? Are you still working for WHO? Or what are you doing now? Where are you living now?




-----Original Message-----




From: Williams Robert


To: Debi Marzoline


Sent: Tue, Sep 7, 2010 2:25 am


Subject: Re: Hello






Jag är i Afrika kom för att träffa min dotter och jag kommer att älska att tillbaka till USA snart .... min mamma är en irländsk Amerika kvinna så jag knappt tala svenska ... men berätta mer om dig nu och är du verkligen från svenska


Translation:  I am in Africa came to see my daughter and I will love to return to the U.S. soon .... my mother is an Irish American woman so I can hardly speak Swedish ... but tell me more about you now and are you really from the Swedish


Oh boy...really??




From: Debi Marzoline



Subject: Re: Hello


To: willierobertson1958@yahoo.com


Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 4:41 PM





Will,


What is your native language so we can communicate? Don't tell me it is English either because I know that to not be true.




Sincerely, Debi


His response today:


what you mean?


I am really giving up on this guy, we can't communicate, he thinks he speaks/writes perfect English, etc. I just don't think he is very successful at his venture but he does have all of the characteristics of a scammer.


I hope if you are reading this that you share with your friends and their friends and so on....Don't let these people get away with scamming women and men of their hearts and wallets.

No comments:

Post a Comment